Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Brrrrrr..... -shivers-
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Monday, May 16, 2005

Brrrrrr..... -shivers-

I'm fucking freezing in my lab! Freezing my butt off, my arms are numb, my fingers can hardly type and i feel like a popsicle! *BLows into cupped hands* It's like freaking Siberia around here! Can almost see my breath vapourising? You know what i mean...

and i am so damn sleepy.. I can't find my supervisor again, so i'm just surfing and wasting my time in the lab. I reached at 1 plus today.. Hehehehe.. Couldn't wake up. So anyway, I'm going to look for my sup, hope he is not in his office so thenm i may just sign out and leave. I'm sooo... bored!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home