Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: -Modding in progress-
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Monday, May 16, 2005

-Modding in progress-

Yay! Just Modded pinky Reina today! Spent the afternoon sanding and cutting and sanding somemore!

Actually i only did the hair, my sis painted over the boots, legs and skirt. Lolx.. She accomplished alot more then i did! And damn does it look so much better!

Oohh.. i love the boots and the undies that she painted! wouldn't have done it any other way. Altho it still looks a little rough, it just needs some smoothing out and then... A whole new pinky char. Hehehehe~

After dinner, i met up with Suyin for a chat.. Huiling joined us later on.. It's so good to be with my pri school babes again! Of course we all have changed somewhat, but the chemistry is still there i guess. Have to try to make sure that we do not fall out of touch again! Huiling left earlier (She's in high demand)to meet her friends at Holland V, so Suyin and I stayed on.

Later on, Ahtat and Hao fan came down to pass me my prezzie. A bottle of Red Wine!! Lolx!! I dun drink wine, but at least now i've got a bottle on standby just in case. Thanks Guys! We went off when Shawn came down to pick Suyin up. Hope you enjoyed your night babe!

THis babe is one of a kind. she gave me a Hongbao for my prezzie.. Hahahaha.. She's just so practical! And I'm really touched, you shouldn't have darling.. I promise that i will spend it on something totally for myself! -smiles-

Feeling tired, gotta go school early tommorrow, to make up for not going last week. Hope that my Supervisor didn't notice that i was not around!

When my Mod pinky is completed, i will definitely post the pix!

Cheerio