Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Letter of complaint
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Letter of complaint

urgh!urgh! What a lousy day i had today, which started off with a tiff in the wee hours of the morning, with him.. Haiz hai.. Same old, same old..

I had to work at 1 today, was the grand opening.. and what job did i get? The job of giving out leftlets!!! Had to stand in the blistering heat and give out a thick stack of leftlets.

I only had breakfast before i went out. Then i didn't eat anything and was starving when i got home.

He came to fetch me from work, but was late. And there was still alot of tension. What was the point man? I don't get it.

The night is freaking hot. Sweltering heat. I can't stand it. It's giving me a migraine.

I dunno why, but i can't help feeling that my life is so aimless and pointless. So meaningless. Doing the same things, seeing the same people. I'm so sick of all these. The feeling of recklessness is threatening me again. I hate it when i feel this way, coz i will feel so dissatisfied and irritable.

Why do i keep obsessing about other peoples' lives? Yet, do nothing to improve my own?

I hate school coz i feel reined in. Even tho most of the time i am not in school. Relationships are such a hassle. I just caught "Boys and Girls" on tv, and i so.. identify with the character Jennifer, and how she chooses to live her life. Flitting here and there. Trying new things. Everything.

When i start to feel that i am in a rut. I get really negative about myself, and thus will isolate myself as well.

But what's the use of saying so much?

Anyway, what a coincident. The full timer at the shop's boyfriend came down with her today. And he found me familiar, so he asked her about me. Turns out, they are both friends of my ex. Small world. She told me that my ex told her bf that i was a good person. What the hell does that mean? Lolx!! Made me think about our relationship at that time, and wonder.. Why didn't it work out? So sad..

So i messaged him when i got home, but he didn't reply. So that's that. I won't think about it anymore.

Suddenly feel that i should make more of an effort to keep in touch with friends, and meet up. But i'm too lazy.

My plan for today was soiled. so i'm in a crabby mood.

Fucking Damn heat! I gotta go shower before i spontaneously combust!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home