Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: -K.I.S.S.-
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Monday, May 02, 2005

-K.I.S.S.-

First things first. this is going to be a very boring post. Coz im too tired to blog, definitely not in the mood. Just a short little update, in case i can't keep up this week.

HAd a nice day, went to church, my grandma's for lunch. and stayed there til like 8 plus chatting with my Uncle, watching TV and playing with the clay my uncle bought.. hehe..

I made one little pathetic teapot. Whereas my sis made 2 teapots, 3 cups, a tray, larry the cucumber, bob the tomato and a chick. Wah.... Productive right? lolx. My uncle made personalized "cookies" and my mama made a lil' baby whale. -smiles- So i enjoyed myself ya.. Actually my babe asked if i wanted to go cycling with his family, but my mama disapproved. coz it was like 6 plus already. so i didn't go.

My uncle and grandmama gave my sis and I, our birthday prezzies.

From grandmama: Stack of CD-Rs and Hongbao
From Uncle: Riverdance DVD and Hongbao

Lolx.. i have not watched any Riverdancing before. so i'm keen to find out if it appeals to me. I do know that lots of extremely toned legs will be on display. *Leers* Wahahaha

Had a quarrel with my babe just now. Over a small thing, miniscule actually. But blew up big and ugly. Ended on a bad note, spoilt my whole day as well as his. -Black Mood- *shrugs* Whatever.. I'm, sick sick sick..

Urgh

4 Comments:

Blogger -*D!siLLus!on3d*- said...

-smiles- birthday is another 2 more weeks. They gave us early prezzies. But thanks! Ya, i've stopped waiting til my birthday morning to open presents. Guess the anticipation is not as much as before *shrugs*
I've watched Fight Club, Violent, but i kinda liked it. Maybe coz of BRad's killer bod? lolx.. I can't rem the story well, watched it like, years.. ago

5:39 AM  
Blogger -*D!siLLus!on3d*- said...

no no... lolx.. hers is May 12th and mine is May 18th. That's why they always give us our prezzies at the same time. Hehehe

12:27 PM  
Blogger -*D!siLLus!on3d*- said...

Oh ya, and
Hongbao: Money given in a red packet. Usually for Chinese New Year
-smiles-

12:28 PM  
Blogger -*D!siLLus!on3d*- said...

Hehehehe.. Hey, the last time i was a flower girl, i was 4 i think. =grinz= and getting hongbaos are great, u can get whatever u want for urself. But u won't get the delightful anticipation and element of surprise like when u get a prezzie.. lolx

Anyway, i'm okai with getting my prezzies early. If only i could stop myself from opening them straight away. Come bthday morning, i will have nothing to open.. hehehe

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home