Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Bless me!
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Bless me!

Me, being the extremely naughty gal i always am, was super duper late today. But when i was whiling my time away at home, my supervisor called me!

He didn't ask me where i was, just wanted to know why i do not sign in and out regularly. *phew* So anyway, i told that i have to take a supp paper. and i asked him for time off, to study. (ya rite) lolx.. and Mr nice guy actually agreed. All i need to do is to sign in and out everyday!!! Weeee... But i've got no mood to study, so most probably i will spend this little break taking long breaks and playing games.. (Bad bad girl)

Off to play my Heli Attack 2 again! *BAm bam bam bam, piang piang piang* Heheehhe

Btw, i reached school at 1245 today.. haiz... -grinz-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update: 1718 Hrs

I Beat my record!!! Wahahahahaha! -smug smile- 101 helicopters... *phee weet*
Gonna be a very tough and long journey to try and beat my babe's current top score., 152. But i will try my best! Ganbate ne!!!!