Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: And another one..
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

And another one..

Another Birthday today... HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE SER KHIAM!!! Hehehehe..
Yes, it's my uncle's birthday, hope that he enjoys himself.. -smiles-


To Uncle: (Just in case you happen to be reading, coz after your comment on sunday, i think you know about my blog) Don't be a stranger.. lolx

I hope you will not judge me by my blog, yes i know i swear sometimes, but i don't "mean" it.

THis domain is just a very vague outline if my life and its inconsequential happenings, Not extremely related to RL.

It's refreshing and cleansing to occasionally air your own dirty laundry, maybe you should try it too.

I'm saying all this on the off-chance that you might actually be reading -grinz-

Have a wonderful birthday and we all love you. Thanks for all the things you have done for us!


It's early in the morning, i should go get some sleep so that i won't crash at school later..

In a while, Crocodile...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update: 2244 Hrs

I reached school at 11.55 today... OMG.. I'm just getting worse and worse. But starting from tommorrow i should have stuff to do le, coz my supervisor will be giving me the components for my project. Yippee!!! But no more long breaks for me *shrugs*

Met Melvin for lunch. The sweetie, "da baoed" KFC from AMK for me... Hehehe.. He wants to go catch a movie with me this Friday, But i'm still thinking about it first. If he really just wanna be purely friends then i guess it's okai.. Hehehe.. But would a guy really treat a gal so nice if he doesn't have ulterior motives?? I will give him the benefit of the doubt. So anyway, Thank Yew Mel, for the lunch!!

My Record for Playing Heli Attack 2 at Miniclip is 97!! Lolx.. I'm so proud of myself!! -pats my own back-

Feeling abit tired.. Wonder what tommorrow will bring ya.. -smiles-