Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: -Late Late Late-
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Thursday, April 28, 2005

-Late Late Late-

OMG!! I was late again! Yesterday and today.. I reached at 10.30!! Lolx.. But my Supervisor is never around.. Haiz.. I am so bored.. Nothing to do.. Yesterday was bad, today will be even worse.

First things first, HAPPY BIRTHDAY YILIN!!!! -sings- "Happy birthday to you, you are born in a zoo, all the monkeys and elephants.... All want to kiss you!!!" Lolx.. Yes, childish I know, but cute all the same..
Last nite sorta had a mini celebration? More like a meet up, for yilin's birthday. Went to Music Underground. My first time there.. Sad to say, I didn't get the full experience. Coz the "disco" section that yilin always goes to, was so so deserted!! So we sat in the wine bar area instead and listened to the live band. They were good, especially the lead, coz he oozed... charisma.. *yum yum* then my babe came to pick me up. (Thank you Baby!) The worse thing was I didn't enjoy myself much, coz i had a friggin bad headache! Urgh.. My head was throbbing the whole damn night! And I threw up, even tho I didn't drink. Argh!!! Fucking Shitty headaches!!! This has been plaguing me quite regularly of late.

I don't have much time to blog nowadays. And I think that posts will be heavily littered with complaints, whining and assorted foul language, occasionally. -grinz- Actually, that describes just about all my posts, so I guess won't be much of a difference.

Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home