Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Show me the Money!!! Wahahaha
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Monday, April 25, 2005

Show me the Money!!! Wahahaha

I got the fucking job.

Yay! YAy! -Victory dance-

Turns out they just wanted us to go down to sign the document proclaiming that I, ____________ (insert my name) state that blah blah blah.. The usual pre-employment shit paperwork.

So now that i am gainfully employed, hopefully i won't do anything to screw up this super part time job. I'm a boutique assistant.. lolx.. Yes, i hope it's one of those flower vase easy kinda jobs. Maybe do abit of sweeping and cleaning and basically sit and lounge around til customers come in. -smiles-

I start work on the 7th of May. And my FYP starts today! The briefing was at 9 this morning. I reached at 930, what else is new and the bloody thing ended at 940. So it was just to tell you where to report. And my reporting time was 1330. So sad.. 4 hrs of nothing to do, no one to hang with (coz all my pals are graduating le, so all completed or completing their projects.) Lucky for me, Yongxin came to sch (project extended) at 10 plus.. so now i am in his lab (which is also mine) blogging. Naughty Gal I am so bored!! I think that i will have to get used to being alone this semester. So sad..

Have to pull up my socks, and hope that i dun have any supp papers. Make new friends? Maybe

Au revoire

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo... Jean All the best for ur project must Jia you ok... work and study both important but health also.

10:22 PM  
Blogger -*D!siLLus!on3d*- said...

Taste: Hehehe.. thanks!! But very bored without ya all here man!!! So sad... u must take care too ya.

Maybe: Flower child? Lolx.. Are you referring to my post in which i mentioned i'm wanna be a flower vase? -grinz-

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home