Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Tisha Campbell I don't wanna be!
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Tisha Campbell I don't wanna be!

My lips are still terribly swollen. I look and feel horrible and depressed.


Is it allergies? I don't know, I put wax on my braces last night, but this morning my lips were still extremely swollen!



Sorta like her



Except that she did that to herself on purpose.



I am so depressed. Please let it get better and never come back.


Hurricanes are named after me.
I am strong. I am tempestuous.
I am the calm of Audrey Hepburn.
Before the storm of Charlie's Angel.
I may not be able to read maps sometimes.
But at least I can ask for directions.
I love shoes, one pair is never enough.
I can do everything Fred Astaire did.
Backwards and in high heels.

I am a woman, hear me roar.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor baby . relax its going be ok be4 u know it . kiss kiss

9:17 PM  
Blogger -*D!siLLus!on3d*- said...

Still swollen, and I cannot stand having the wax on coz very troublesome to brush teeth.

Sorry oppa, just now you called and I sounded very curt, my lips making me very irritated :(

Hugz

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home