Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: My birthday Weekend *Photolog*
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My birthday Weekend *Photolog*

MC again...


Woke up this morning feeling feverish and headachy. My body was aching all over.


So went to see the Doc, he recommended doing a blood test so that he can test my immune system. Did a sugar level test too..


Haiz, keep falling sick nowadays.. Very expensive leiz.. Today's bill came to $64!!


On to happier matters, finally uploaded my pictures..


Guess where oppa brought me for my birthday???



Sky Dining!!! Tres Cool!


Our first course, Appetizers



Smoked Salmon Salad
with mascarpone cheese and Cream of Tomato Soup
served with Garlic Crostini



Yummy!! I love smoked salmon



Our Main Course, Grilled Beef Tenderloin with Rosemary Jus
served with sauteed garden vegetables and potato wedges
Comes with a glass of wine too





Our dessert, Chocolate Brownie
Served with chocolate sauce and strawberry coulis



Spectacular Sunset View






The lovely night scene




The Food, Good.
The Ambience, Romantic
The View, Spectacular

Too bad we have motion sickness. *chortles*
We had to get off in the middle of our main course because we felt too sick to continue eating on the cable car. *bah*


Dear Oppa, it was a wonderful experience. I loved it and will forever treasure it. Don't beat yourself up over the minor hiccups. *smiles*

Oppa also gave me flowers that day!

He rememebered that I mentioned I like Lilies.
So sweet!




And he gave me a few small gifts, just so I could unwrap some presents.
Coz the sky dining burned a hole in his NSman salary.




I was a wonderful weekend celebration..


Thanks to my friends and family for the birthday wishes and gifts.


Will post my birthday haul soon. *grinz*


On to the next subject:


OCC: Oblique's Cooking Class


Just wanted to share a 'recipe' that's for those lazy people who have nothing much in their cupboards but can't be bothered to go out and buy grocceries.



Recipe 1: Parmesan Omelette Mee Goreng (Instant)

As the name clearly states, the ingredients you will need are,

1 packet of Mee Goreng Instant Noodles
Grated Parmesan Cheese/Parmesan Cheese Flakes
1 egg
Pepper

Step 1: Dump noodles into boiling water



Step 2: Crack an egg into a bowl of Parmesan Cheese flakes/Grated Parmesan cheese*I prefer flakes but I added both*



Step 3: Scramble the egg, mix it well with the cheese and add pepper



Step 4: The noodles should be done at this point.



Remove from heat and drain the water



Step 6: Add the condiments to the drained noodles and mix well.



Step 7: Turn on the heat, push the noodles to on side of the pan and use the oil provided with the noodles to heat the other side



Pour the egg mixture onto the oily side of the pan



I prefer to separate the egg from the noodles first, bit you can do it any way you like



Step 8: When the egg is slightly cooked, mix it well with the noodles and continue to mix and fry for about 3 mins until the egg is slightly crispy looking.

Ready to Serve



I love it!! Hope you do too..

This recipe was modified from a friend's. I don't use much oil, so it's a nicer alternative to just plain Mee Goreng.

Now it's like Italian Instant Noodles. Hah


My nose is killing me now, and my throat. Got to rest..


Photolog of my sister's birthday coming soon. And my Sentosa trip, when I have the time.

Hurricanes are named after me.
I am strong. I am tempestuous.
I am the calm of Audrey Hepburn.
Before the storm of Charlie's Angel.
I may not be able to read maps sometimes.
But at least I can ask for directions.
I love shoes, one pair is never enough.
I can do everything Fred Astaire did.
Backwards and in high heels.

I am a woman, hear me roar.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey cool photos...and seems like you had a wonderful time...thanks for sharing this with us...it really lovely going through your post!!!

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home