Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: I love fisheyes!!
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Sunday, May 06, 2007

I love fisheyes!!

I saw the cutest lil' thing today...


An asian replica of Boo!! Awwww...


In case you do not know who Boo is (Where have you been the past 6 years?). Say hello to Boo



Hello Boo.. :) Isn't she the cutest?!!


As I was saying, I saw a little little girl who totally resembled Boo. Same hairstyle, eyes not so huge and face not as chubby, but so so cute as well..


Another thing, I think I have fallen in love.. With a lomography camera!!


It is a fisheye camera and the sample shots looked amazing!!! I have always loved the fisheye effect *grinz*


If only I can get my hands on one, will go and look tomorrow.


Ahhh... Money, money, money.. May is a high expense month for me. My Uncle's, sister's and my own birthday, as well as Mother's Day.. Jialat

Hurricanes are named after me.
I am strong. I am tempestuous.
I am the calm of Audrey Hepburn.
Before the storm of Charlie's Angel.
I may not be able to read maps sometimes.
But at least I can ask for directions.
I love shoes, one pair is never enough.
I can do everthing Fred Astaire did.
Backwards and in high heels.

I am a woman, hear me roar.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow so cute but still my baby more cute . :D miss u so much . enjoy your
new fisheye camera . love love

12:31 AM  
Blogger -*D!siLLus!on3d*- said...

:)

Sorry this weekend can't really spend time with you. Can't wait for Friday. Yippee!!

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home