Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: How we suffer for the sake of beauty
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Saturday, May 05, 2007

How we suffer for the sake of beauty

My teeth hurt, hurt, hurt :(


I have gotten my braces. And boy is it troublesome and painful.


I haven't started the tightening process, now it's at the alignment stage. But it is already giving me alot of grief.

Can't imagine how painful it will be when they start tightening.. *bah*


But I have committed, can't go back now. Not with four ugly gaps.


Haiz.. How we suffer for the sake of beauty..


PS: I look like Ugly Betty w/o her good complexion *Grrr*

Hurricanes are named after me.
I am strong. I am tempestuous.
I am the calm of Audrey Hepburn.
Before the storm of Charlie's Angel.
I may not be able to read maps sometimes.
But at least I can ask for directions.
I love shoes, one pair is never enough.
I can do everthing Fred Astaire did.
Backwards and in high heels.

I am a woman, hear me roar.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor baby . it's ok u still look alot
better than her and u still got mi she dun hv . happy family day . kiss kiss :D
da zhu zhu

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home