Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Lomos, Fisheyes and Pinholes
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Lomos, Fisheyes and Pinholes

I am so obsessed with Lomo(s) and pinholes now!!


OMG!, Since getting my Lomo Fisheye2 (I got it on Monday as a Bday present to myself *grinz*) I just can't stop lusting over the other models...

Right after buying my Lomo FE2 and colourflash, I bought 4 rolls of film, and snapped finish 2 rolls under 2hrs. *crazy*


Man (my TL) & I had a crazy time with it. Wee was slightly less crazy la.. LOL
So fun!!
They surprised me with an early birthday gift, the circle cutter and fotoclips I wanted to get but was psycho-ed by Man not to buy first. So sweet you guys!!


So the next day, we rushed down to drop off the rolls during lunch time. After work, went to pick up the photos.. So excited lor..


The first roll had some pretty good shots (indoor shots). But the 2nd roll not so nice leiz (outdoor).. Think the flash was not strong enough (it was at night), and we were experimenting with long exposure. Hehe


I am so hyped about my Lomo. The feeling is totally different from using a Dcam, but I still love my Dcam to bits. :D


The feeling of anticipation when you collect the photos taken by film cameras is really something. If it turns out bad I will feel bummed. But just managing to get a few good shots make me so so happy.


The only thing is, the cost of the film and developing. Anyone got lobang? Haiz..
Super expensive to develop. I'm also looking for the cheapest Kodal ISO 100 and 400 film.



Anyways, I really love my new toy and so wanna get the rest. Super Sampler, POP, Action sampler, Frogeye, Holga, and the lomo camera bag!! $200+ lor.. :/ But next, I'm going to try and get a Gakken pinhole first. Haha.. Sweet...


Hope I can find one..

I've just finished my third roll today. I'm going to stockpile my finished rolls and develop them at one shot. Mass developing is cheaper right?
But will still cost me a small fortune.. -_-""



Can't post any pictures coz I don't have a scanner :( Maybe I should save up for a negative scanner?
Anyways, Gakken and Lomo Mission Book first. Hopefully I still have some money leftover, after this weekend.


Today is my sister's birthday. Happy Birthday Joy!!! Hope she will like her prezzies..


My FE2. Love the viewfinder *Kawaii ne*



My Coloursplash Flash



Cool!!!



I will check out how much a photo CD will cost, really need to get my pictures in digital format.
If not, I won't be able to post any of the pictures here. Can use my Dcam to take pictures of my photos la, but that's so lame. Hahaha

Anyways, better try to stop obsessing so much. I'm quite broke le.


Oh, my lovely colleagues gave me my present early too. Coz they knew I wanted to do something to my hair before my birthday. Actually I did do something already, on Wednesday. But there wasn't much difference.


My DIY hair dye was Deep Purple, but it came out reddish brown, close to the colour it was previously. Now my hair only looks slightly darker. No one noticed that I dyed my hair! Lousy dye.



So my sweet team gave me hair vouchers! Hahaha.. Will probably go on Monday after work. Since today is my sister's day and tomorrow is Mother's Day.

Remember to show your mama how much you love her and show your appreciation for all she has done for you.


Kisses*
Will try to update again soon. This week super hectic
Ciao
PS: Today, Wee showed off the FE lens he rented for his DSLR. *Envy* Very clear and the effect super sharp and shiok!!! Made alot of ugly faces again... *bleh*


Lomo FE2: Bring out the Pamela Anderson in you.
Lomo FE2: Better then a Wonderbra
Lomo FE2: A girl's best friend
Lomo FE2: Enhanced
(Above taglines, inside joke)

Stupid Blogger has a problem. Can't format my post the way I like it properly and not updating my post correctly. *gah*

PSS: My Bro has a new Action Sampler Gold!! He has a coloursplash as well. So good.....

Hurricanes are named after me.
I am strong. I am tempestuous.
I am the calm of Audrey Hepburn.
Before the storm of Charlie's Angel.
I may not be able to read maps sometimes.
But at least I can ask for directions.
I love shoes, one pair is never enough.
I can do everthing Fred Astaire did.
Backwards and in high heels.

I am a woman, hear me roar.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home