Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: I want a Rollei Mini now!!! *Poison*
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Sunday, May 13, 2007

I want a Rollei Mini now!!! *Poison*

Is it me or is blogger still having problems?
Haiz..


Anyways, my mei mei's birthday has ended. I think she loves all her prezzies. *Grinz*


I got her:
Choco Baby - Large
Muffin in a Cup
Handphone Charm
Cotton Buds
TopShop Card
Microsoft Wireless Keyboard - Shared with mama
Razer Copperhead Mouse - Shared with mama
Cute keyboard brush - Oppa bought it

Mama got her:
Fluff bag - Very nice
Precious Moments Figurine
Vera Wang Princess Perfume - Miniature
Converse Pencil case

We spoil her.. Lol


Dinner was great!! Mama cooked Fillet Mignon with Mushroom Sauce and herb potatoes.
Strawberry Milkshake.
Peppermint Birthday Cake

Shiok!! Haha..


So now I'm back to poisoning myself with cameras.


I want the Rollei Minidigi, Minox Leica M3 plus and VistaQuest. Mega cute!!!!

Rollei Minidigi *Sweet*




If only I was rich...



Finishing my 4th roll of film soon. Just bought another 3 rolls. This time I'm trying Fuji.
The lady told me that the colour has improved and it is cheaper then Kodak.


Probably have to wait til June then I will develop all my photos. Wonder how many rolls I would have taken by then.


The cost of upkeeping this obsession will bankrupt me. =/

Hurricanes are named after me.
I am strong. I am tempestuous.
I am the calm of Audrey Hepburn.
Before the storm of Charlie's Angel.
I may not be able to read maps sometimes.
But at least I can ask for directions.
I love shoes, one pair is never enough.
I can do everthing Fred Astaire did.
Backwards and in high heels.


I am a woman, hear me roar.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home