Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: C'est la Vie, I hate food allergies!!!
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Sunday, May 27, 2007

C'est la Vie, I hate food allergies!!!

Just got back from the doctor's.


I'm on MC, again..... *sighs*


It totally sucks! I do not relish being on MC again, but the doc says I have to say home.


When he looked at the inside of my lips he was like, "tsk, tsk, tsk" He said it's probably due to food allergies, so he prescribed allergy tablets and oralgel. I'm supposed to sat home so that it doesn't get infected/affected by environmental dirt and dust, etc



My lips are itchy and dry now, and I'm not supposed to lick/wet them with my tongue *bleahz*.



I feel so bad that I can't go work again. Sianz...



What to do.. C'est la vie

Hurricanes are named after me.
I am strong. I am tempestuous.
I am the calm of Audrey Hepburn.
Before the storm of Charlie's Angel.
I may not be able to read maps sometimes.
But at least I can ask for directions.
I love shoes, one pair is never enough.
I can do everything Fred Astaire did.
Backwards and in high heels.

I am a woman, hear me roar.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home