Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: I am still Tisha Campbell *DSLR Fisheye*
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Sunday, May 27, 2007

I am still Tisha Campbell *DSLR Fisheye*

Still swollen :(


I'm going to see a doctor later.. Did not go to church and am not going grandmama's house today.


Haiz.. Sorry Uncle, won't be seeing you til July. Have a great trip!!


On a brighter note, finally got the fisheye photos from Wee.



Taken with an Canon DSLR (can't remember which model) with fisheye Lens


Man & I *Taken by Wee*




Taken by Man *Really cool effect!*




My Fisheye2!! Pales in comparison *Wee in the background*



Wahaha..I love the photos! The fisheye effect is outstanding. Too bad mine can't produce this type of results..



Anyways, gotta eat my lunch and see the doctor.



Cheerio!

Hurricanes are named after me.
I am strong. I am tempestuous.
I am the calm of Audrey Hepburn.
Before the storm of Charlie's Angel.
I may not be able to read maps sometimes.
But at least I can ask for directions.
I love shoes, one pair is never enough.
I can do everything Fred Astaire did.
Backwards and in high heels.

I am a woman, hear me roar.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home