Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Le passeport à la liberté
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Le passeport à la liberté

I just realise that i have not posted any pics in quite a while.


All due to the fact that I'm having an extremely crappy attachment. Haiz..




Anyhoo.. I've got a company dinner on fri. Jeremy and I are asked to go as well. (To develop a stronger bond, so that we may be inclined to work full time for them after graduation? For peanuts and to do sai gang?)



They are driving into JB for seafood dinner. They say the food's good. But i think the boss is too niao to give a treat in Singapore instead. Since my passport has expired, i have to renew it.


I don't have the time to go down to the ICA building itself. I did it online. This is the picture i used..



Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I look horribly fat right? OMG!! Imagine, i have to use it for 10 years.. Argh!!




All because the stupid ICA insists that the jpeg format pic must be 400 x 514 pixels.

That is not in keeping with the usual aspect ratio.

For example, ur pic is 480 x 640 pixels (the norm) so to keep the aspect ratio, it should be resized to 400 x 533 pixels.

Bloody ICA people, never use their blain arh?
*Pui*




This is the original


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Ok.. So maybe the difference is not very obvious. How about comparing it this way?




Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com



I feel that my face looks shorter and chubbier. As if my face not chubby enough -bleahx-
And my neck seems to have disappeared because of the shadow under the chin. No professional lighting ma. I assure you that i have a normal length, not nonexistant, neck. -grinz-



10 years, 10 years, 10 years (Drumming away in my head) Actually, it's very minor la.. lucky they didn't specify the specs as 400 x 400 pixels or something. Heng arh.. Imagine ur passport photo look like this



Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Wahahaha!!! Fat face!!


I can't wait to be able to travel.




I used my baby's Debit card to pay for it, coz don't have a Debit Mastercard.
and i tried to cajole my mama to sponser me.



Mama: Why should i pay for your passport?

Me: Passport leiz.. Why you cannot pay for my passport? It's an important document.

Mama: If i pay for it, then i will have total control over it.

Me: Eh.. , then nevermind. i pay for it myself. Borrow from you 1st.




Hahaha.. 50 bucks is a small price to pay, if i get travel freedom.


Japan, Taiwan, Hongkong, Bangkok, Korea, Paris.. Here i come!!!



But baby step first,

First Stop: JB, here i come!!! (Sounds quite lame)



P/s: Pics kept in specified aspect ratio, but minimised.
I took my passport photo at home. Had to sit on the floor, coz only my dining area has the lower half of the walls in white. Wahaha

Credits go to my sister and mama. For makeup and photography. Hehehe



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! dress shoe stores

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home