Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Short take
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Short take

You can tell just how busy i am. No updates for quite awhile.. Just some short takes...


Gawd!! I'm now clearing the warehouse.. You cannot imagine how dusty it is!!! Layers and layers of dust!! Have to pack, shift, wrap, stack, dust, tape, carry, push, pull, etc etc etc.. So so many things to do.. Such dirty dirty work.


Just totally our luck to come in at this time. Count them lucky. Cheap labour and doing so fucking much.


We are getting paid less then the bangalas, but doing so much more!! Evern the bangalas can "eat more snake" then us. OMG!!


Anyway, i think the dust inhalation is getting to me. Mr Yong and Jeremy keep saying I'm "Siao". Getting more crazy as the days go by.. My nickname now is Wonder Woman. Haiz.. Coz i guess i work as hard, if not harder, then the guys... I keep telling Mr Yong that I'm retired.. And its only today that i found he has been hearing wrongly.. He thought i was saying, "I'm tired" *Damn* Probably was thinking i kept complaining..


I went to the new premises today. Boy, izit a huge improvement, albeit smaller, over the old place. It made me feel like wanting to stay on. I mean c'mon.. I worked so hard packing, moving, taping, dusting, etc etc.. And after moving in, i only get to enjoy the nice clean premises for about 2 weeks? Talk about unfair and "suay". The new attachment students will be so freaking lucky man!


My shin is trobbing because of the injury i got when a trolley banged into me. I've got cuts, nicks, bruises, chipped and dirty nails, pimples, and a skinned shin because of this job. Talk about earning money with blood, sweat and tears.


He is passing out tommorrow.. No no.. Not fainting.. POP la.. Passing Out Parade.. i want to go, but i think he is not keen on it.. Kept saying it's not important to him at all.. But it is to me. KNN, whateva.. 11 days block leave, but i have to work!!! =(


Anyway, for those who are getting irritated with my lack of posts.. Please check back in October. By then, i should have more time to blog.. *Cross fingers*


Btw, anyone got job lobang??? *Bleahx*

3 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa said...

Hey babe,

I really feel for you, but it's all gonna be over soon. You were always a emotionally-strong and sensible girl, to me at least...

Sorry I have not been talking to you much. I have been so tied up, trying to juggle work, moving house, going for classes and trying my best not to neglect Ben, my friends and my family...

I'll contact you and we can meet up on the 15th or 16th? We can go chill out at my temporary home. There's a lovely pool.

In the meantime, take care my dear. *hugz*

Suyin

1:01 PM  
Blogger -*D!siLLus!on3d*- said...

Babe, can't wait!!! Glad that you are adjusting so well.. Hehehe..

Anyway, no worries.. You're busy.. I am too.. Have been neglecting some people as well.. But that will change after i just get this blardy attachment over and done with. *Bah*

Let me know again ya.. *Hugz*

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home