Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Woes woes woes
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Woes woes woes

My phone is spoilt, the internal earpiece doesn't work. I have to use speaker phone to talk.


My camera is spoilt (Haven got the time to bring for servicing). The flash doesn't work.


My face is breaking out. Lots and lots of zits! Damn! *bah*


I have put on at least 2 kg. fuck fuck fuck!!!


I don't have time to update my blog.. Oh so sad.. -bleahx-


I still got a bloody 6 more weeks of attachment.


My life is falling apart. Just held together by a few threads. Haiz..


I am so so counting the days til i can blog properly again. And go clubbing on fridays, go ktv when i feel like it, stay up the whole night...

3 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa said...

Hey babe,

Sorry I couldn't meet up with you yesterday... feel really bad about it.

I guess at some point or another, we feel as if our lives can't get any shittier... but don't worry gal, it'll be over soon enough...

Promise to meet up and we'll have a good catch up session when I'm back okay?

In the meantime, do take care babe, I'm only an sms away. Miss ya! *hugz*

Suyin

12:39 PM  
Blogger -*D!siLLus!on3d*- said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:13 PM  
Blogger -*D!siLLus!on3d*- said...

Thanks babe! *Hugz*
Ya, I'm at a 2nd all time low today.. We have to move out the boxes to the cargo lift, and the boxes are fucking dusty! So my allergies acted up (I'm allergic to dust!) and i have been sneezing the whole day. So now my nose is scraped sore, (cheap toilet paper at the workplace) my eyes and lips are puffy, and i got a headache.

Haiz.. Just when you thought things are bad enough, they get worse.

I will try to meet up the next time you are back ya. It's ok about that day, coz i wasn't feeling too hot myself.

Take care of yourself too!!!

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home