Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Push the red button
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Push the red button

Can you see that little red button that is just under my profile? Yes, it's new. I dunno what the heck it's for, but if you push it, please vote for me. And give me a review for my site? Thanks ya..

It's just some kinda rating thingy la.. Even i, would like to be on the board rite.. Lolx..

Anyway, yet another day of not going to school. Haiz..

I have yet to solve the problems for my project. Is there any electronics people who can help me!!

I need to find out how to 'do' a driver circuit that can connect a TTL logic output sensor, to a buzzer. Help!!!

So anyway, i posted on a forum, hopefully help can come from there.. *Cross fingers*

If i were a high profile blogger, like Xiaxue or something. I wouldn't be having this problem. Coz all i would have to do is post on my blog, and I'm sure lots and lots of blogders would be oh so willing to help.. Hahaha..

Argh.. as it is.. i have to do it on my own.. So just have to grit my teeth and march on!!! *Strains from "When the saints go marching in"*

Ganbate ne!!!