Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Are you lonesome tonight?
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Are you lonesome tonight?

Woo! Went to China Black again last night. Pre-birthday night out with Suyin. Ben went, so did Yilin, Desmond and Eugene.

Yilin came along to accompany me, so Des and Eugene came to keep her company. But they left early, coz Gene was feeling tired, and Des was sick. So the 4 of us boogied on.. The music wasn't as hot as the previous time, but it got better as the night wore on.. We twisted and shimmied. Shook our bonbons and had a great workout! Lolx.. Huiling didn't come coz when we were 1st there, the music sucked. And we told her that. Then as the music got better, she already changed out of her clothes, and it was late. We missed you Gal. Well, there will be other times.

I really love dancing, and i have not be doing it for awhile. So the rare times i go clubbing, i will dance my heart out. Yesterday i guess i caught unwanted attention with my moves and grooves.

Scenerio: On the dance floor

Guy in black was dancing beside me, but i had my back towards him. I could feel the glances over and all, but i deliberately ignored him. anyway, let's call him Man In Black.

MIB: Woo..! *shouting*

coz the music is real loud.

Me: *Pretends not to hear*

MIB: Woo! (Or something similar la)

Me: *Continue to ignore*

MIB: (Right into my ear) Hey, you dance really well.

Me: (Feeling flattered, but irritated at the same time. haha) Thanks *Flash a quick smile and face away again*

MIB: Can i dance with you?

I rolled my eyes..

Me: Sorry, but I'm dancing with her *Points to Yilin*

MIB: Oh, but you really dance well.


Wahaha.. Okai.. it was a boost to my ego. But sorry, I'm not interested in dancing with other guys. Especially guys i do not know.

After Yilin left at 1 plus. I went back to dance floor and continued boogie-ing with Suyin and Ben. There was this guy, who looked almost out of it. He was dancing really weird. But i just gave him my back. Then i could feel him dancing closer to me. Right behind me. I was getting really pissed, coz he was blatantly invading my space, as little as it may be. I was just asking Suyin if he was trying to be funny, when she sort of pulled me towards her. That fucking bastard idiot actually tried to erm.. put his arms around me.. I think.. I could feel his sweaty hands on my arms. Asshole! I moved away and *Diaoed* (Stared in a aggresive way) him. He kept his distance after that.

I hate guys like him.. Haiz.. Later on, Suyin and I went up on the platform to dance. A guy actually stood below us and i think he wanted to talk to us. But we purposely did not look at him. Kept looking off into the distance. Hahaha.. in the end he gave up, and walked away.. So i had fun.. I always have a good time with my babe..
Glad that she and Ben seem to be happy together. Coz he seems like a really nice guy, and very cute to boot.. Lolx..

I must digress, My babe called my last night also. The poor thing injured his knees.. So now he is on light duty for 7 days. Poor baby.. I hope he takes good care of himself.. Yes, i miss him.. And keeping myself occupied does help.

Was supposed to go clubbing again with yilin, but i wasn't feeling well and my feet hurt like hell. My mummy won't be happy either, so i decided better not to go tonight.

Instead i went over to Suyin's place. She was throwing out some clothes again. Not some, alot of clothes. So she let me get first dibs...Thank you babe! *smiles*

Sometimes i really feel like a charity case. But there's no point being embarrassed about not being able to afford lotsa stuff or anything. And among friends, that would just be wasting my time. So i rein in my pride and I'm grateful that my friends don't treat me as one.

I can't blog regularly now, coz my sis is having her school holidays. So she uses the computer most of the time. Right now, short updates are the best i can do.

Did i mention i got my Tenjho Tenge Pinky Round 2 about 2 weeks ago? I'm so happy!! Hehehe..

Later Gator

3 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa said...

Babe,

Don't you dare see yourself as a charity case, ever! Or I'll get really angry. Hmmmph!

I believe friendships are all about giving and taking, just like a relationship. You probably don't realize this but as a friend, you have given me a lot more than I have asked for.

You're the best! Glad we are friends. Love ya lots babe:) *hugz*

9:43 AM  
Blogger -*D!siLLus!on3d*- said...

Thanks gal! You always know how to make me feel better about myself..

I really treasure our friendship, and to be able to last this long.. It's fate? Lolx..

Anyway, i hope you feel better as well. Please take better care of your health ya.

Love you too babe! *Hugz* back =)

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

4:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home