Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: -OWW!!! I feel Good... Ta da ta da ta da da..-
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Saturday, April 23, 2005

-OWW!!! I feel Good... Ta da ta da ta da da..-

Yay! I'm back! Hehehe.. Took a much needed hiatus, felling slightly better now. But my body is so achy...

Yesterday I met up with Eugene at Ngee Ann Poly. He taught me some dance steps. It was fun, but so obvious that I didn't have the groove. I mean, i have not danced for more then 2 years. But silly little me thought that once I tried again, Automatically I would be able to get my groove back. Hur hur.. How sad.. The first eight and I was sweating perspiring sweating like a pig! Urgh! And I had trouble catching the steps =/ Not blowing my own trumpet or anything, but I used to be really good at catching steps. Really quite fast. At least that's what people used to say. Haiz... Now im just a little slow poke *cries*

So now I know how seriously out of shape I am. Gotta make sure I try to do something about it. But im such a procrastinator I always put things off. Hmm... I'll try I hope. -grinz-

Later I gotta go for a second interview. Im not sure why they wanna do this. But I really hope that I'll get the job, coz if not, I would have wasted 2 trips down. *cross fingers*

I will try to update more when I get back tonight. But no promises, coz I start to feel real tired when I get home nowadays. Maybe i'm getting old But, I will try!!! Ganbate Ne!!!

Oh ya, my mama said yesterday, that if we (My sis and I) do not clean up our rooms by our birthdays, no prezzie for us. Boo hoo.... She asking me to do something inconceivable, coz she wants it spick and span.. Oh my oh my... Her descriptions of our rooms.

Mama: (About sis's room) Your room looks like a Tsunami hit. Worst then a tsunami hit!
-Lolx- *sniggers*

But i laughed too soon..

Mama: (About my room) And yours, looks like a Salvation Army. All the piles and piles of clothes and papers -_-"

Actually, i thought it looked more like a junkyard, lolx.. but who was i to argue.. -winkz-

How am i going to clean it up before my birthday??? (It's on the 18th of May FYI, remember my prezzie ya =p)

In a while, Crocodile... Gonna eat lunch..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home