Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: For the animals
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Friday, April 15, 2005

For the animals

Axl: Yes, i did go to the Zoo =)

And it was loads of fun!!! Okai la, quite fun lohx.. But me being the terrible idiotic fool, just had to do something stupid.

Actually, not so stupid, but stupid all the same.

Time: 3.00+ p.m.
Location: Singapore Zoological Gardens

Wow whee... I've not been there for so so long, and it looke pretty good to me. Plus the very obvious Ben and Jerry's Cafe didnt do the landscaping any harm (teehee) There was a beautiful fountain at the entrance as well. At the ticketing area, u could see and feel the Zoo theme. Was really nice. Totally Safari feel =) *duh*

So we got the tickets which includes tram rides ($18) and hopped onto the tram straight away.. whilst looking at the wonderful scenery and trying to catch glimpses of the animals, the ride is accompanied by a very corny narration over the speakers. lolx.. For lazy bums, this is the way to go. But if you wanna see the animals properly, u have to walk.

We got down at the 2nd stop and started walking la. *click click click* my camera went. I keep oohhing and ahhing..*that's definitely Suaku* lolx While my babe just looked on with amused satisfaction (i think). Anyway, to cut a long long tedious story short. Basically i kept taking lots and lots of photos. My photo taking sessions were punctuated with the occasional squeals of delight =p

I'm sure you're wondering, What was the not so stupid thing i did? (Or more like salivating at the thought of a good laugh at someone else's misfortune) Well, firstly (yes, not just one thing) i was just too gung ho. I kept snapping and snapping so so many pictures in the beginning. Like 10 shots of the baboons. Coz i wanted nice nice picz. So when we were walking to "Children's Animal World" my cam low batted on me. Argh!!!!! What about my ponies? And cows? and pigs? and lil' lambs? Shyte! I saved the best for last, and in the end... Bleahx.. So i only had enough battery to take 3 pictures. And i couldn't get a picture of the most lovable baby lambs i have ever seen. the little thing actually stuck it's head through the "fence", begging to have its picture taken!!! *sobz* And ironically, i didn't get to see the elephants (coz the Zoo closes at 6, and i spent too much time looking at monkeys!) Ref. to title of prev post. Pretty pathetic aye.. Well, technically, i di get to see 2 of them. When they were being lead back from wherever they came from. So i guess that's a consolation *sniffs*

Second not so stupid thing. If u read my previous post, u would know that i kept going on about the polar bear rite? Well, after my huge disapointment with my stupid cam for failing me. We headed back to the entrance, coz we were starving! And of course, the gift shop was near the entrance. So went in and excitedly tried to find a polar bear (without being too obvious, coz i wanted to see if he would erm hrm.. take the initiative. Lolx) so i looked around, touched, this touch that. Try this, try that. (They have hand puppets that make noises. Lion: *Grrrowl* sho kawaii ne) look here, look there again. and again.... Then, as a last resort, asked the salesperson.

Me: Erm, miss, (softly hur) do you have any polar bears around?
Miss: Yes, over that side (points in a direction vaguely)
Me: Oh.. okai, thank you..

Walk over to the place so vaguely pointed at. Couldn't see any polar bears. Look here, look there again... Haiz..

Me: (to anonther salesperson) Excuse, me. Do you have polar bears?
Salesperson2: Yes, over here..

The nice lady helped me to find it.

Salesperson2: Ta Da.. Here it is. (okai, i lied about the "Ta da" part)

She held out an emansiculated (lazy to check spelling) off white bear.

Me: (Sounding abit desperate) "Erm.. do you have any others?
Salesperson2: No, sorry (gives me pitying look)

Okai, she didn't give me that look. But she would have if she knew how much i wanted to get a nice Fluffy, Fat polar bear.

So i didn't get my bear. *Cries* Why why why??

I shouldn't have left that for last. If not i would have gotten the $5 Ah Meng they sell at the snack shops.

So there you go, a long recap of my day at the Zoo. Enjoyable, but disapointing. I'm going again. To get my photos of the cute animals and the elephants. And ride on the carriage.

Will post the pics soon. They are all in my com, but i gotta set up a photo album, if not this page will take ages to load.

Aesthetics:
Total number of pictures taken for this trip: 165 excluding deleted ugly ones
Number of animals harmed: None *duh*
Number of extremely hungry tummies: 2 (one flat and one, not so flat. Make a guess whose is whose)

Think that's about it.

I should have gotten the lousy Ah Meng.