Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Short takes *Photolog*
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Monday, May 22, 2006

Short takes *Photolog*

I am so exhausted..



Finally, my birthday has come to an end. 5 days of meet ups, good food and a night of partying has taken it's toll on me. I had the flu on friday night and couldn't recover in time for my saturday meet up. So I'm sorry guys, that I wasn't in top form!! Gomen ne..



Anywayz, i had a great time and nice prezzies =)



Time: 11p.m 17th May 2006
Venue: MOS


Went to MOS on the eve of my birthday.. Boy was it hot!!!! Sweltering, we were sweating like pigs in a slaughterhouse *grinz*


The music was good, the company was great and of course the drinks i had didn't hurt one bit. Haha


We gyrated and grooved like there was no tommorrow. The only blot was that some people couldn't make it. I wish you babes were there!!!









Thursday and friday was a private celebration. I just want to say that, I am so touched, Deeply and truly touched at the effort he put in. I was stunned, and shocked and so emotional. Thank you baby...



Time: 6.30pm 20th May 2006
Venue: Fish and Co.

Saturday was a meet up with my ex colleagues. But unlucky me, fell ill the night before. So i couldn't enjoy myself much and had to have an early night. Thanks to all who came. Especially to Weiquan and David for the lovely mug *smiles*





The food was great!




Time: 21st May 2006
Venue: Home sweet home

Finally, Sunday.. the last day of celebrations. With my family!!!! My mama cooked a fantabulous yummy meal. Swiss Farmer's pie and stuffed pasta.. Mmm mmm... And i luvvv all the prezzies i got. I love my darling family..



Lots and lots of pictures.. Waiting to get uploaded.. Soon.. Hehehe



Hope to meet up with my babes soon.. I miss you guys, the night wasn't the same without you guys there!!! *Hugz*



I know this is a very rushed entry, but i just don't wanna tax my brain to think of all the details.. 90% recovered, gotta clean my room today.. Haiz.. =(


Tata

______________________________________________________________________


Update:

Some pix from my sister's 18th birthday







Hope you liked all your presents!! *Hugz and kisses*



Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa said...

Hey babe!

I am so sorry I couldn't be there coz I had to work, but I'm glad to see that you had tons of fun nevetheless:)

Looking good in all the pictures:) See you soon alright? Hugz.

Love,
Suyin

8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... tramadol for drugs detoxification Phendimetrazine canada mexico generic vicodin withdrawal vicodin alcohol Depakote antidepressant Pay per click search engine scripts Cheap roulette table Tom harringtons jeep dealership antidepressants shops shops games products Cure zits teenage acne treatments zithromax acne vulgaris Craps category Houston relocation companies Ischia island italy accomodations white red strips vicodin third trimester Acura suv florida Weight gnc pills loss Debbie amateur Spanish mortgage rates Aurora custom oldsmobile

1:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home