Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: I want I want I want *Poison*
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Thursday, April 20, 2006

I want I want I want *Poison*





ARGH!!!!



Staying at home and surfing the net most of the day is definitely not as idyllic as i thought it would be.



Suffering from materialism!!!



I want a BJD (Ball Joint Doll) or SUPER DOLLFIE!!!!! Omg, they are so so beautiful.. And friggin expensive as well..

I guess that will be a goal i will try to work towards =)




Beautiful! I love them!



And i so need a new phone. Sony Ericsson W810. *sigh*







I want and i need..



I think I've got TMJ syndrome. My jaw bloody aches and i keep getting headaches. =(


My body is failing me.



-0blique sick-



Edit:

Did you notice something? I edited my template! So now, i no longer have so much useless space at the sides!!! *Yay*

Does it look better? Hmm, i now have a large, wide posting space! *grinz* I feel quite proud of myself. Haha..




Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home