Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: I make my life more difficult
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Thursday, January 26, 2006

I make my life more difficult

What is wrong with me?

I don't know what i want
I'm 22 and i am still aimless
I have no ambition
I am too lazy to do the things i really wanna do
I have no discipline
I am wasting my life

I know there is something lacking
But i don't bother trying to find it
I am not satisfied
With any aspect of my life

I have no confidence
Where did it go?
Is is him?
What do i want for myself?
Us?

Low self esteem
No help
Hide behind a happy facade
Veneer cracking
crumbling at the edges

How long more?
Til the walls come down?

I need something, someone
What?


GOD HELP ME

Please...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa said...

Hey babe,

What you are going through right now sounds awfully painful and familiar...

Please talk to me babe, I want to be there for you in any way I can. Just remember that I am never too busy for you... I'm just a call or message away.

I hate to see you like this because in my memory, you'll always be the confident, smart and talented girl that I admire, til this very day.

Turn your life around. It is all in your power to find yourself and make a difference in your life. It may seem like a struggle now, but you'll be thankful that you did when you look back, a happy person.

You are in this situation now because you allowed it to happen. I'm your friend and I want to help. Talk to me soon okay?

I will always be here...

*hugz*

10:00 AM  
Blogger -*D!siLLus!on3d*- said...

Thank you babe. It means alot to me..

2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home