Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!!!
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Friday, April 28, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!!!






Again, I'm sorry that things didn't go as planned. But i hope that you enjoyed yourself at the pub..



Wishing you good health and wealth, maybe you achieve all you set out to do and find Mr Right soon... *Grinz*



On another note:

Why isit some people just cannot take criticism? Please stop acting like you know me so well, when you don't even know me at all.


At least i can acknowledge and apologise when i feel that i have been rude. But just think, don't you feel that a person who takes your apology and rubs it in your face is just as rude, if not more so?


Why was i rude? Because of you and the things you say. Actually, it was just a truthful remark put very bluntly. Don't get all self righteous on me, I am not one of your gal friends.


I hate it when people assume they know me and my character. You even wanna tell me how I am living my life? OMG, of all the egotistical blatant bullshit sprewing from your mouth.


And please, don't try to pass of the words of others as your own. I am not a fool, i found the source and quoted it back to you. But instead of saving some dignity and at least admitting you are a poser and laughing it off, you insisted it is your words and feign ignorance. (I have got proof)


Given a simple task, yet not coming through. But it is never your fault is it? Of course not...


*sigh* You really rub me the wrong way.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home