Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: I have come to the end of my rope
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Thursday, May 04, 2006

I have come to the end of my rope

For those who don't know. I have taken desperate measures and decided to see a zhong yi (chinese doctor).


After 3 appointments, 3 weeks of awful smelling medicine, $150+ and long waits at the clinic, I feel like slaughtering somebody.


It's not just the rigid diet i must follow. Basically no cold drinks, no cooling soups, not too much fried foods or biscuits. No fruits, no cookies, no rich foods, not too much meat, no white vegetables, etc etc.


TORTURE


From what the doc says, my stomach is very weak. So i get alot of stomach related problems. Lousy digestion, acne, pimples, constipation, etc. So he told me that he will target this area first. This will lead to all the other stuff clearing up. sounds logical. Yes. Theorectically that was what is suppose to happen.


Instead...


Last week (after the 2nd appointment) I was suffering from serious constipation! 5 days of no waste. OMG! and my face flared up because of all the toxin build up. My stomach was freaking bloated and i was eating more then ever, but nothing was being flushed out. Can you imagine. 5 days of sh*t stuck in your body!


So on Tuesday was my 3rd appointment. Of course I told him that i was seriously constipated. He was like, "I can give you something that will clear everything one shot, tonight. *Insert diarrhoa sound* (No kidding, he actually made that disgusting sound effect!) But it was cause more harm then good. I want to make sure your stomach is ok first. Then target other areas. This shows that your stomach is stronger already."



So he gave me another 12 days worth of medicine. $86 (So expensive, my savings are practically gone. The zhong yi, facials and cab fares after facials) and told me to eat oatmeal and prunes.



That's what i did, 6 prunes after breakfast every morning. And now i have another problem. Fucking flatulence and diarrhoa. Dammit! *Grrr*


I know i did not stick to the "diet" he prescribed. I still eat junk, in moderation. and I'm still fat.


Now I'm constipated, bloated and suffering from diarrhoa.



Someone has a sense of humour.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home