Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Gutted
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Gutted

I feel so so envious of friends who are close to their siblings. And so sad that my home life is far from happy. For me at least.

My mummy: Works so hard that sometimes she gets short tempered, so she snaps at me even tho i din do anything. or if the others pissed her off, all of us get ear fulls. But it's been so taxing on her, so i try my best to try and be a gd gal. but it's difficult tho. She loves us sho much, and always tries to give us the best. but i think she is realli tired with all our crap. Wearing her down, n her work as well. Plus that man. haiz

My bro: Doesnt talk to any of us much at all. we used to b real close when we were young. what changed? Growing up i guess. different interests and wat nots. Juz wish tt he wld b more forthcoming to my mama, so tt she wldnt worry so much. I juz wish tt we cld all communicate more.

My sis: I try my best, i realli do. I try not to get so irritated by her. She is rude and sarcastic. Not juz to mi. And it saddens mi so much. esp when she is rude to my mama. Like not answering, or talking back. We used to be real close too, but now. She has no respect for me, and doesnt bother to conceal her superiority that she feels over mi (i think) i know, she's prettier, got more frens, know more com stuff, etc.. but i'm still e older wan, and she shld juz respect that. When she is in a gd mood, we get along quite well. But woe betide anyone who talks to her when she is in a foul mood. She seems to make mi out as the wicked stepsister, but i think i treat her jolly gd comparatively. And she gives me e feeling that she wants to get outta here asap. Why cant we b frenz as well? I love my sis very much, i juz wish that she wld see that.

I wanna have the kinda close r/s tt i see my frenz havin with their siblings. Gng out together. Calling each other occasionally. Talkin and telling each other about their lives and wats gng on.

I dunno y, but this feeling has been eating away at me for mths. this feeling of incompleteness, because i dun have a close knit family. I hope tt one day in the near future. She will mature enuff to realise hw well i actualli treat her. n hw much my mama loves us. Prom nite, Xmases, Bthdays... WE shld all learn to appreciate our family, we dun noe how long we'll have them.

Blood is always thicker den water.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home