Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Feeling Fcyukish
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Feeling Fcyukish

I don't know what's wrong with me. Why do i feel so... lost? I've got an exam tomorrow, and instead of studying for it (i still haven open my book yet) i seem to be delibrately avoiding doin that. I feel bereaved for some reason that i cannot fathom. No, no one died or anything (thank goodness), just an overall feeling of inadequecy.

Feeling particularly unattractive today. Nothing to do with my limp, frizzy "Auntie" clipped up hair. Or my sallow, blemish prone complexion. It's all mental. Inside, im just insecure and in need of some TLC. No, chocolate won't be much help this time. *winkz* I guess i need to be by myself and sort this out first.

My level of anti-socialness has increased dramatically man. Haiz haiz... Lazy and lethargic. Don't feel like going out or having to "entertain" people. I'm a bad fren to have sometimes. I've got an SP mate, who used to keep in touch with me regularly. every few weeks she will ask me out. or at least forward me a cute msg. But im so mean. i took her for granted. I seldom met up, and i seldom sms her either. Haven heard from her for quite a long time now, thinking of asking her out, but cant seem to force myself to msg her yet. After my exams, iwill.. i hope =\

For me, i dun need to go out. and when im in this kinda mood, i will just stay home and vegetate until my "social bar" is red or empty (those who play The Sims will get this) lolx. Must make a resolution to be a better person, more sociable.

Guess im just in a funk. mei guan xi, im used to it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home