Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: What I love to do.
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Monday, May 28, 2007

What I love to do.

Finally took out my sketchbook and pencil today.


After months of letting it sit under a huge pile of clothes and stuff, I dusted it off. *Grinz*


Here is a peek at what I like to draw...


Was too lazy to do any shading, and I didn't even complete drawing one of them.
I like my models extremely tall and slim. It's fantasy anyways.
Oh ya, did I mention I like to draw girls only because I get to design the clothes and do their hair and occasionally, makeup.

She who works out *Incomplete*



She who is innocent on the outside



She who cannot handle the world head on




Aiya, all very amatuerish drawings la. I just like to dress up and make up my creations.
The best thing I like about my drawings, they are 100% original and do not look like any others'.
At least, I have not seen anyone else who draws the same way I do, and I constantly change my models' looks and style. Heh



Might post some of my older drawings another day.


Lips still puffy and slightly itchy.


Keep forgetting that I shouldn't lick/wet my lips. -_-""

Hurricanes are named after me.
I am strong. I am tempestuous.
I am the calm of Audrey Hepburn.
Before the storm of Charlie's Angel.
I may not be able to read maps sometimes.
But at least I can ask for directions.
I love shoes, one pair is never enough.
I can do everything Fred Astaire did.
Backwards and in high heels.

I am a woman, hear me roar.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow its look great baby . too long never see u draw already 4get u r really good at it haha :) . next time
draw 1 4 mi also ok 2 person mi and u
haha . miss u so much baby kiss kiss

1:12 AM  
Blogger -*D!siLLus!on3d*- said...

hehe.. Thanks oppa *Grinz*

But ok only la, nothing fantastic.. If only I know how to shade properly..

Hugz

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home