Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Not Prawns again...
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Not Prawns again...

My lips are swollen again!!!


OMG! Just because I had Hor Fun for lunch, 1 bloody prawn!! So not worth it :(


I used to be allergic to prawns, my mouth and tongue would get really itchy. Then the symptoms alleviated, so I could eat prawns in moderation.



I think I'm severely allergic to them again *cries*



Luckily I gave 2 prawns to my colleague.


Thank God for drugs!! I mean, medicine. Heez


Hurricanes are named after me.
I am strong. I am tempestuous.
I am the calm of Audrey Hepburn.
Before the storm of Charlie's Angel.
I may not be able to read maps sometimes.
But at least I can ask for directions.
I love shoes, one pair is never enough.
I can do everything Fred Astaire did.
Backwards and in high heels.

I am a woman, hear me roar.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger -*DreamzR[i]s*- said...

Jean! Com'on..
Post a photo of your sexy lips for us to see!

^^ Cheers..

P.S. Dun worry, It's the in thing now to have sausage lips like mine.

^^

3:25 PM  
Blogger -*D!siLLus!on3d*- said...

Happy? Haha.. From side view looks much worse, the whole bottom lip stick out. =/

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home