Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Some pics, some rants, some stuff la..
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Monday, September 03, 2007

Some pics, some rants, some stuff la..

Due to my overwhelming obssession with Transformers recently. I have sadly neglected many things. My friends, oppa, my body, face. My financial planning, etc etc..



But so difficult to stop ne!!!



Getting my Rodimus tomorrow, finally!! But have to hunt down a Convoy + Melissa again, coz Galvin don't wanna sell to me le :(



Anyways, got my Robot Heroes Movie wave from gal today as well. *Burn a small hole in my pocket*



Wah, I'm so pissed again lor. Didn't get my OT pay for July, again. Last month, didn't get for June. This month, June was included, but no July OT. Baka baka baka.



So money is really really tight. But tomorrow bringing my mama and sis for GNO (Girls' Night Out) on me.



Thank God Anu spoke to the agency and they promised to bank in the OT by this Saturday.
Seriously need the extra money to live on this month.



Another fucking depressing news, went to NSC today. Before I could even sit down, the doc told me "Have to put you back on antibiotics"



Sian... He said that my face very bad again. HAVE to take antibiotics to cure coz the creams are not working.



Grrrrreat!! I so wanted to lose abit of weight before oppa's sister's ROM this month. Now, I will gain weight instead. Grrrrrrr *bah*




You people with good skin, count your blessings, It really really sucks to have skin problems. -_-

It also sucks to have a mega huge pimple on your chest and having to cover it with a band-aid coz your necklace keeps brushing it. At work, your colleagues think it's a love bite. You prove them wrong, and they go "Eeeeee, why so big!"
That's why I covered it up in the first place ne.. -_-""""




Some pictures...

Black and White
*Lighting not so good la*



Me heart Ice Cream & Chocolate Fondue
*yummy*



My newest accessory
*Rodium Bracelet*



My Beautiful Hybrid THS-02B



and Hybrid THS-02



Tres Cool!!




My little piece of Transformers at work.
Robot Heroes ^-^V



New addition to the family.
Mei mei got them from Jap Fair



Tralalalala... Alot of people asking me to take pictures of my collection thus far.
But no proper display cabinet leiz.. Wait ok, have patience... :D



Really need to get the Optimus vs Ravage Robot Heroes to complete my collection :(



Hope I can get my paws on an Ultra Magnus Sports Label, titanium and Revoltech.



Ai! Ai! Ai! So many things, so little money.



Wanna take Jap classes and dance classes asap too! *bangs head against the wall*

Hurricanes are named after me.
I am strong. I am tempestuous.
I am the calm of Audrey Hepburn.
Before the storm of Charlie's Angel.
I may not be able to read maps sometimes.
But at least I can ask for directions.
I love shoes, one pair is never enough.
I can do everything Fred Astaire did.
Backwards and in high heels.

I am a woman, hear me roar.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home