Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: My first Investments
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

My first Investments

Yes, more stuffs..


Which I shall not post up here for the time being, as I'm feeling very poor.. :p


My Cutie Spree loots have arrived since last week, but my priorities lie somewhere else so I have yet to collect.



I'm going to be penniless. And today, it hit me squarely in the face, that I could have bought a 32" to 37" LCD TV. I got hit twice -_-""



*This is an investment, this is an investment, this is an investment* - chanting



PS: Oppa, don't be too concerned ok. I would rather you not be a Transformer :D

Hurricanes are named after me.
I am strong. I am tempestuous.
I am the calm of Audrey Hepburn.
Before the storm of Charlie's Angel.
I may not be able to read maps sometimes.
But at least I can ask for directions.
I love shoes, one pair is never enough.
I can do everything Fred Astaire did.
Backwards and in high heels.

I am a woman, hear me roar.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger iLLusionist said...

hi baby . 4 u i change into anything also can haha hello kitty lor haha . nvm next time i buy 40" lcd 4 u . love u . kiss kiss . still waiting 4 u to show mi all your investment . :D

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home