Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Only got 100 years to live...
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Monday, August 06, 2007

Only got 100 years to live...

Can't sleep again. As usual...


Surfing the net and reading about other peoples' lives.


I feel so stagnant. So sick of doing the same thing everyday.


I think my old, old friends would be mighty surprised at the way I turned out.
Somehow, something went wrong, and I screwed up my life royally.



I see the people around me, the people I know. My friends, all looking more polished, more grown up. Making something of themselves.
I feel like a kid, I look like a kid. Get mistaken for one and treated like one. Maybe coz' of all my pimples?
Probably cause of my messy hair and laid back clothing.


2 dozen years old and still can't walk in heels properly. Most of the time...


I am envious but also blessed. I can get away with more outrageous fashion. More eclectic dressing. Just that I'm too tired and lazy to dress up or put in effort anymore.



I should be sleeping. I'm getting the reckless and restless feeling again.
That doesn't bode well..

Hurricanes are named after me.
I am strong. I am tempestuous.
I am the calm of Audrey Hepburn.
Before the storm of Charlie's Angel.
I may not be able to read maps sometimes.
But at least I can ask for directions.
I love shoes, one pair is never enough.
I can do everything Fred Astaire did.
Backwards and in high heels.

I am a woman, hear me roar.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger iLLusionist said...

dear baby , pls dun feel and think like that ok . if u feel that u r doing the same thing everyday then try something new lor like change a job change the look of your hair go running , swimming etc but pls dun change your bf ok :) btw u turn ou t perfectly lor if u meet your friend they will say the same thing . wats wrong wif looking young . few more years down the road ppl will be saying wow y u still look

so young how u do it :D. your baby will always be here 4 u
love u da zhu zhu .

9:52 PM  
Blogger -*D!siLLus!on3d*- said...

oppa so sweet..

haha.. when ur young, u wanna look older.

When ur old, u wanna look younger..

I dun mind looking young as much as being treated like a kid.

Unless it's by oppa. Ho ho ho

Kiss

10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey gal, pls dun be so pessimistic abt yrself k. no one is perfect, life is worth more than jus looks n wearin high heels!!(i also cant walk propely in that killer).We should be blessed that we are born healthy coz there are others who're less fortunate than us but yet they are not lookin down on themselves instead they lead their life to the fullest. Havin a positive attitude, will in fact makes u a more confidence person.When that happens, everything will jus come in naturally.U are one of the nicest gals Ive ever known, compare to those who jus got a pretty face but sucks-my-arse kinda of attitude,u are the best!!even though we had gradually lost in contact but realli hope to meet up with u if u feel like it.coz u have been badly missed by me..Zen

11:21 AM  
Blogger -*D!siLLus!on3d*- said...

Hiya babe, thanks for the boost. haha

I sound really shallow and ungrateful about what I have, but it's not just abt looks, etc.. Just feeling some underlying uneasiness and overall uncertainty.

I know that we have been saying wanna meet up for ages. But work super tiring and in between my Tfers and bf, not much time left.. Hehe

Do take care ok. Hugz

Will really try to meetup soon *grinz*

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home