Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Gastric Flu?!!!! Noooooooo.......
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Gastric Flu?!!!! Noooooooo.......

Just got back from the Doctor's, he told me that I may be getting gastric flu!!!



Omg, haiz.. So I'm on MC for 3 days.



Was supposed to meet my babe after work today, but the doc told me to go home and get lotsa rest..
Sorry Vanny baby, will arrange with you next week ok..



I'm crossing my fingers that it's just a virus and not the gastric flu. If not I will be puking my guts out tomorrow and probably the rest of the weekend :(



If I feel up to it later, I'll drag out all my Transformers to take a family photo. But for now, REST!!



So sorry to all my colleagues who will have to cover my duties.. Gomen ne!!

Hurricanes are named after me.
I am strong. I am tempestuous.
I am the calm of Audrey Hepburn.
Before the storm of Charlie's Angel.
I may not be able to read maps sometimes.
But at least I can ask for directions.
I love shoes, one pair is never enough.
I can do everything Fred Astaire did.
Backwards and in high heels.

I am a woman, hear me roar.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home