Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: I want a Macbook. *Photobooth!!
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Monday, September 24, 2007

I want a Macbook. *Photobooth!!




Hohoho, Melvin let me play with his Macbook's photobooth.
So cool can.. No need photoshop
If only I have the money..



Food!!!

Just a few pictures to whet your appetite. :)



From the new store all the way down the slope, across the road, from my building.

Beef Brisket Noodles
Quite tasty, the slightest bit spicy. I like..


Seafood crispy egg noodles
Ordered by Galvin, apparantly it's rather good.


Xiao Long Pao
so-so only ne.. hehe


Oppa and I had Fish & Co on Friday.

Chilli crab


Line Fish?


My line fish was so filling, alot of meat! It's one ugly bugger tho..


Anyways, something happened on Saturday night which really rattled me. I fervently prayed to God, and he protected me but the feeling still lingers.



I'm afraid. But I will and must trust in him. He will protect me and my family.



Oppa, hope you understand and respect the decision I made.

Hurricanes are named after me.
I am strong. I am tempestuous.
I am the calm of Audrey Hepburn.
Before the storm of Charlie's Angel.
I may not be able to read maps sometimes.
But at least I can ask for directions.
I love shoes, one pair is never enough.
I can do everything Fred Astaire did.
Backwards and in high heels.

I am a woman, hear me roar.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger iLLusionist said...

ok i know . btw i never dun respect your decision lor :(

4:11 PM  
Blogger -*D!siLLus!on3d*- said...

I know it will be very hard on you. Sorry dearie..

xxxooo

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home