Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Poison *Hot Rod and Syao Syao*
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Poison *Hot Rod and Syao Syao*

Kooee!!!!



Pictures of my Kiss Player Rodimus and Syao Syao.
Was extremely difficult to find, got it at an exorbitant price, but still slightly cheaper then market rate tho the box abit sucky :( Thanks mama jen for the lobang *winkz*



But it's beautiful!!


Drrrrrrrrrr.......... *drumroll*


Rodimus and Syao Syao





The detailed interior. *Eat ya heart out!!*



Ah... my cute lil' Syao Syao, she really loves her paos *grinz*



I tried to make sure she doesn't expose her undies in the pics. haha



I managed to get my paws on a Nike Magnus, and I am so so extremely poor now. Also the History collection, Chase.



Ahhh... The sacrifices I make for my Tfers.



I sold a Rodimus Alt yesterday and I sprained my blardy ankle when I met the buyer.
It hurts again. Hurts like a bitch. Grrrrr
And the ankle bandage just seems to cut off my circulation. *slaps forehead*



Note to Oppa: Remind me to bring the titaniums for you to see on Saturday hor :D



Saturday, 5:30am must reach. Die ar, die ar... No need to sleep on Friday liao.




Kiss Player Convoy and Melissa, where are you? Please don't cost so much.
I want the Convoy and Megatron Nikes too :(
Greedy, greedy, greedy...

Hurricanes are named after me.
I am strong. I am tempestuous.
I am the calm of Audrey Hepburn.
Before the storm of Charlie's Angel.
I may not be able to read maps sometimes.
But at least I can ask for directions.
I love shoes, one pair is never enough.
I can do everything Fred Astaire did.
Backwards and in high heels.

I am a woman, hear me roar.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home