Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Welcome to the family
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Welcome to the family

Oooohhhh...



I had me a nice dinner and a treat for myself today.



Dinner @ Changing Appetites again.


Must queue leiz, tell you the food is pretty good.


Whip out those hankies!!

Fajita Cajun Chicken
I really like this dish.. Yummy...



CA Steak
The steak was alittle tough, alittle dry. But I love the mashed potatoes



Dessert!! Cookie Monster Mudpie
Omg, this was so utterly sinful, rich and fattening..



Had me a Lime me Up as well. *Grinz*


Then had to rush down to the PC Show before it closed.

Just as we stepped into the convention hall, the annoucement was playing: We are closing in 15 minutes, blah blah blah.


I searched desperately for my item, eyes scanning over the crowds. Shoving my way through knots of people. And then.... I saw it!!!



Western Digital *smirks*



Ya, I got me a WD 160gb passport. In a sleek, shiny, black plastic casing. Bought an extra leather casing at just $8. Tres cool

Behold my newest companion



See how it reflects the lights from my ceiling fan so prettily



And my low cost leather casing.



I just feel so much more mature now. LMAO

It's ridiculous how a HDD can make me feel so jubilent. omg, I'm pathetic.


I think I'll go to my room and sulk now..



PS: I am such a nincompoop, had to ask Mel so many questions just to buy/format my new HDD. *smacks head*

Hurricanes are named after me.
I am strong. I am tempestuous.
I am the calm of Audrey Hepburn.
Before the storm of Charlie's Angel.
I may not be able to read maps sometimes.
But at least I can ask for directions.
I love shoes, one pair is never enough.
I can do everything Fred Astaire did.
Backwards and in high heels.

I am a woman, hear me roar.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home