Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Kick me when I'm down
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Kick me when I'm down

I was so sick yesterday, I couldn't go for my interview. Shucks


It really sucks coz' I was all prepared, but I caught the flu on Sunday. The whole night I was feverish and clammy. The next day (monday) I felt like death warmed over. Haiz..


To make matters worse, I started to get stomach cramps as well! Darnit!



I had no choice but to postpone the interview. Which I feel will just be a black mark against me. *sigh*


Anyways, still not fully recovered today, but I have to go for a dental appointment later. And collect my camera. So I have to drag myself out of the house :(



Reviews: Coming Soon to a Blog Near You (If I have the time)

Peter Pan
An American Haunting
The Brothers Grimm
Porco Rosso
ElizabethTown
In America



Hurricanes are named after me.
I am strong. I am tempestuous.
I am the calm of Audrey Hepburn.
Before the storm of Charlie's Angel.
I may not be able to read maps sometimes.
But at least I can ask for directions.
I love shoes, one pair is never enough.
I can do everthing Fred Astaire did.
Backwards and in high heels.

I am a woman, hear me roar.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home