Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: A story about a girl and her shoes
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Thursday, September 21, 2006

A story about a girl and her shoes

I hope, I hope, I hope I get the job. *Cross fingers*



Let me tell you a story..


Once upon a time, there lived a little girl.
She was skinny and had broom-stick straight hair.
Parted severely down the middle and usually in a pony-tail, she wished she had curly hair.
Relatives often commented on her thin-ness, not helped by the long loose tees she liked to wear.

Then puberty hit, she started to get lumps and bumps in all the right places.
Relatives stopped commenting on her thin-ness.
She got a layered haircut and it was no longer as straight as it used to be.
A few years onward, her hair is even more wavy.
It falls around her shoulders, disarrayed and frizzy.
Then she wished, for her old straight hair, which was now in fashion also achieved by rebonding.

Older and older, she piled on the weight.
Lumps and bumps in the wrong places too.
But her hair was tame, and she was happy.
To a certain extent, you would have been too..
She loved clothes, but most didn't fit well.
She loved shoes, and luckily they loved her feet too.

She wanted to lose weight, but couldn't make herself.
The bumps on her face got worse, and she started to get depressed.
The shoes she loved stop loving her feet.
Perhaps it was because her feet got too big.
Then shoes got more beautiful, and designs were new.
But these new designs, hated her feet too.
But one fine day, she was asked to make a choice.
Shoes or feet? Feet or shoes?
Which would she choose?


I choose shoes..



Ok ok ok.. I had nothing better to do.. And I was fantasizing about shoes. I really really love footwear. Especially old fashion heeled mary janes. I have a fetish for heels now. Those cute covered heels, peeptoe heels. With straps, slingbacks. Oh my!


But.. Like i mentioned in my story.. The shoes I buy don't really like my feet much. Probably because I have got broadish feet, and it is no mean feat for me to squeeze them into a pointy-toed pair of heels. And the fact that i seldom actually wear heels. Haiz..


And yes, I am going to choose shoes over my feet. I am going to wear all the beautiful, shiny, patent heels I want. Heck the blisters and callouses I'm going to get.


Hansaplast will be my best friend in the weeks to come.


I can be so shallow. *bah*



Hurricanes are named after me.
I am strong. I am tempestuous.
I am the calm of Audrey Hepburn.
Before the storm of Charlie's Angel.
I may not be able to read maps sometimes.
But at least I can ask for directions.
I love shoes, one pair is never enough.
I can do everthing Fred Astaire did.
Backwards and in high heels.

I am a woman, hear me roar.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home