Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Movie Madness
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Friday, September 08, 2006

Movie Madness

I want this..




*pouts*


Anyone going to Japan?



Anyways, after a long hiatus I finally have the mood to start blogging abit. Yes, my internet did conk up for about 3 weeks. But after it was ok again, i just didn't feel like posting anything. I feel so bored and antisocial. Haiz..



What have I been up too??? Well, this week was DVDfest for me. I borrowed like.. hmm... more then 10 movies i think. I quite abit upset that the Videoezy nearest to my place is moving out =( *cries* Why, oh, why??? When i was already planning to borrow every single movie i have missed over the years. Not only is the location convenient, the renting fee is lower as well. Lower then all the other outlets. And now, i only have 10 days left before they stop renting. *pouts*


So I am feverishly trying to borrow as many movies, and watch them, as I can. I only have $11 left in my account. *sighs*


Just watched V for Vendetta, i loved it. Why? I think it's because of the charming accented way that 'V' speaks. I can't believe it's Hugo Weaving, but i feel abit disappointed that they did not reveal his scarred face. Even tho i think it is a wise decision. However, i do not believe that Evey did not even peek. LOL.. I would have, just a little peek.. Overall, the plot was well thought out and every actor performed splendidly. Oh my, how English I am starting to sound. *gasps*

Lame..



Why i couldn't believe it was Hugo Weaving at first:



From a man... to...





A Sci-fi Villian, Agent Smith... to...





An Elven King, Lord Elrond... to...





A masked Crusader, V...




But i should have guessed it was him, by his silken accent. Like cashmere, or cigar smoke curling around your head. Like expensive perfume, coy and lingering. Man, am I romantisizing him or what?!!



Movies I watched the past week:

Casshern *so so boring, a wannabe futuristic version of WW2?*
Exocism of Emily Rose *Not at all scary, disappointing*
16 blocks *Hmm.. Not bad, I've always like Bruce Willis -grinz-*
V for Vendetta *I loved it for the plot and cinematography*
Howl's Moving Castle *I fell in love with it, Howl*
Hoodwinked *Amusing if you watch it with kids, not so when watched with only adults*
Windstruck *The usual 'My Sassy Girl' formula, funny and touching and corny*
The Final Cut *poignent, similar to 'One Hour Photo'*
My Super Ex-Girlfriend

I know I watched more, but i can't remember the titles... Getting old..

On rental:

Shutter
Date Movie
Umizaru


I'm going back on Sunday and Tuesday to squeeze in a few more rentals. I am such a movie buff!!


I am looking for a full time job, not actively, but I'm keeping my options open.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home