Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: The glow of love is the most beautiful makeup that a sweetheart can wear.
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The glow of love is the most beautiful makeup that a sweetheart can wear.

Did you hear right??? Yes, indeed.. I am doing a post on my favourite, very affordable and seldom used, cosmetics.


Most people who know me well are also aware that i seldom, if ever, put on makeup.


Not only because I'm too lazy, but mostly because my complexion just sucks =/

But, I am only human... and female! Of course I do use cosmetics on rare or special occasions *grinz* So this is where i will show my very meagre and minimal collection.


Enjoy babes..


First up, the ever innocuous lippy. What a wonderful creation.. Able to puff up too thin lips and 'lipo' too thick lips.

I have sexy (see: thick) lips, so i am not a fan of lip glosses which make them look collagen injected. This lippy from TheFaceShop, is smooth, not too heavy and slightly glossy.. Me loveees it!

High Gloss in Sparkling Peach



Hmm.. Mine is in Sparkling Peach*

My previous trusty lippy is by Kate, Kanebo.. I still have it, it can last me a long time more.. Haha.. I have been using it since my mama bought it for me ages and ages ago! I know, I know.. Makeup should be thrown out regularly.. But i have barely used it! So it will stay, tucked in my makeup pouch, until I go clubbing or something..

Mine is a sheer pinkish tone, provides a subtle colour and comes in a slick slim silver tube.

Kate Rouge Melting Lipstick RD-4





Next up! Eye products for pretty Peepers! Ok, i admit.. I don't have my own.. I use whatever is in my mama's closet. But I do have my prefered stuff.


Quadra Eyeshadow palette by Chanel. The palette is 95. Sparkling Satins. The colours are intense and vibrant, which is the main difference between cheap and expensive shadows. I use this on special special occasions.

Les 4 Ombres De Chanel 95. Sparkling Satins




This is just an example. I think it is 27. Golden Eyes


Fasio's 3D Perfect Eyes range D-12. 'Beige shades that exude elegance and sexiness' That's what the website says.. Haha.. This is part of my 'minimal makeup' routine.. Nothing too intense or obvious.. Just to brighten up my peepers a'lil.

Fasio 3D Perfect Eyes range D-12



Mascara! I hate hate hate mascara with a vengeance. But it is an essential to get 'pretty peepers'. Why do I hate mascara? Let me see.. The fact that if i were to use a non waterproof one, it will probably rain and smudge. Making me look more like a panda. And if I use a waterproof type? It is hell to remove! Oil based makeup removers wreck havoc on my skin, so.. It's a lose-lose situation. Coupled with the fact that my lashes do not curl evenly, wearing mascara is seriously a chore..

So.. Mascaras are shoved wayyyy.. to the back of my makeup routine, and only used when absolutely necessary.

This is the only mascara i could put up with, because it provides a very light coating and the mini-brush is godsent! But I had to dump it, coz' it was starting to smell funny *lol*

Maybelline Lash Discovery in black



I got a pair of fake lashes last Xmas, have yet to try it out. *giggles* I'll see how that pans out. I keep getting images of me with fake lashes (very nice) and then one of them hanging over my eye after a few hours! I am getting the Ettusais Mini Hyper Curl Mascara to replace my old faithful.

Ettusais Mini Hyper Curl




For my makeup base, I swear by Ettusais. They've got great makeup for problem skin like mine. It does not aggravate my acne and i do not get bad breakouts after a night of partying.

This is a great concealer because
1. It blends well even if you do not use a liquid foundation over it
2. It can cover all the little spots and marks I have. Pimples too!

Ettusais Medicated Acne Concealer



I seldom use liquid foundation even though it provides wonderful coverage. I'm afraid that it will clog my pores too much! But on extra special occasions, i use an Ettusais one.

Normally i just use this loose powder. I love it because it is light, yet provides sufficient coverage.

Ettusais Day Protect Powder



And i use pressed powder for touchups. It comes in this nifty, slick, compact case. My mama actually got my name engraved on it! Yes, a gift from my mama last Xmas.. Lovely..



The last thing on my list.. Blushers.. I have naturally rosyish© cheeks, so i don't have to use much blusher. But a hint of colour, peachy and pink, is what I like.

This Ettusais blusher is a souffle. It gives an extremely subtle, sheer peachy colour to my cheeks. Although I do not have smooth skin, it glides on smoothly. Apply a few 'coats' to have a more obvious effect. It is not heavy at all and the poppy orange colour brightens my face considerably. Mine is in Poppy Orange, my sister uses Tulip Pink and my mama, Sweet Red Pea. We are all Ettusais fans!

Ettusais Souffle Cheek in Poppy Orange



That comes to the end of my cosmetics post! I had fun! Haha..

You can tell how low maintenance I am *smirks*

But always remember..

The glow of love is the most beautiful makeup that a sweetheart can wear.



What is in your makeup case?

Disclaimer: The author is not endorsing any of the above brands. Opinions are of the author's own and in no way should be taken as gospal. Products featured may not be in the colour that the author uses.


Hurricanes are named after me.
I am strong. I am tempestuous.
I am the calm of Audrey Hepburn.
Before the storm of Charlie's Angel.
I may not be able to read maps sometimes.
But at least I can ask for directions.
I love shoes, one pair is never enough.
I can do everthing Fred Astaire did.
Backwards and in high heels.

I am a woman, hear me roar.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home