Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Bane bane bane
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Monday, April 14, 2008

Bane bane bane

Dammit!

Cons:
Cannot install PS CS3
Norton only 60 days
No MS Office
Very weak signal
Half open TCP/IP port thingy?
Hot room
Maple lagssssss
Slow FTP
Cannot DL
Eating up lotsa RAM
Countless other stuff which I'm not aware of yet

Pros:
Gadgets sidebar
Gadgets sidebar
Err... gadgets sidebar?

That's about the only cool thing I really dig.

Argh argh argh. Windows Vista

I think it's probably just me, but it frustrates me so.
All the same, I will not downgrade. No, not yet.

It's only been a week.

Hurricanes are named after me.
I am strong. I am tempestuous.
I am the calm of Audrey Hepburn.
Before the storm of Charlie's Angel.
I may not be able to read maps sometimes.
But at least I can ask for directions.
I love shoes, one pair is never enough.
I can do everything Fred Astaire did.
Backwards and in high heels.

I am a woman, hear me roar.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home