Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: My experience
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Friday, December 14, 2007

My experience

Ok, so I went for my first makeover ever (complimentary) a couple of days ago.



The experience was fun. The results were really disappointing.



I had high expectations. Professional photographer, makeup and all.
But the raw images were, well... demoralising.



The only reason I would look good is if they photoshopped almost every bit of it.



There wasn't a need for photography skills or good lighting. What's the point if you are just gonna photoshop the whole picture anyways.



They were the worse pictures of myself I have ever seen.



So anyways, you get to pick 2 photos. I had a hard time coz most of them were seriously awful.
And the below is one of the better ones, which I have already tweaked abit and added a lens flare. *tres cool*



I think I prefer taking normal photos and photoshopping them instead. Makeovers are so not me. With all the posing and fake smiles. I usually make goofy faces and do ridiculous actions, which might not look as hot but look much more natural.



Anyways, I'll write it off as an eye opener. :D

Hurricanes are named after me.
I am strong. I am tempestuous.
I am the calm of Audrey Hepburn.
Before the storm of Charlie's Angel.
I may not be able to read maps sometimes.
But at least I can ask for directions.
I love shoes, one pair is never enough.
I can do everything Fred Astaire did.
Backwards and in high heels.

I am a woman, hear me roar.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home