Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Random takes
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Friday, December 07, 2007

Random takes

This week has been really really tiring for me. With not more then 3-4 hours sleep every night and rushing here and there.



Can't wait for the 2nd lesson, the 1st lesson was ok but I can't master the focusing during the turns. *bah*



Really, really need to slim down. My tummy sticks out so much and so many 'layers' liao. -_-"



If the situation improve soon I'm going to be very crazy and mad. Why is it whatever I do is not good enough. Those who try less get so much more.



If only she can see how mean, rude and ungrateful she is.



I feel like a failure.



Recent Purchases:
Alternators Mirage
Classic Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus Twinpack
Lots of dong-dongs!!



Did I mention that we got a new printer/scanner/copier. It can scan negatives!!
Yay! Thanks mama, You da' man!!


I wanna quit transformers

Hurricanes are named after me.
I am strong. I am tempestuous.
I am the calm of Audrey Hepburn.
Before the storm of Charlie's Angel.
I may not be able to read maps sometimes.
But at least I can ask for directions.
I love shoes, one pair is never enough.
I can do everything Fred Astaire did.
Backwards and in high heels.

I am a woman, hear me roar.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home