Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Skint
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Monday, October 22, 2007

Skint

I'm on MC today. It's that time of the month, aches and pains. Urgh!!! Really hate it.



Was so out of it because of my stomach cramps that I didn't notice this, til I hopped off the 'examination table' when I went to see the doc.





That's right... I wore 2 different slippers out.
How mortifying.



Can't believe that I didn't notice at all til I had to slip them on again at the doc's.
I hope no one else noticed.



I'm headachy and grouchy so I'll just leave you with this.


Marche treat from Didi
*Yum Yum*




My absolute must get.
Everyone bought it before me. Coz I'm so skint *pouts*




Finally, Mr Softimus with me at work.
Just one of those days which he brightened up *grinz*



Hello Oppa, how are you?
Please try to blog when you are free also ok.



Hi babes, sorry for the long stint of no updates and no meetups.
Work has been taking it's toll on me coz I only get an average of 3-4hrs of sleep every night.



Love ya all. Kisses and hugs

Hurricanes are named after me.
I am strong. I am tempestuous.
I am the calm of Audrey Hepburn.
Before the storm of Charlie's Angel.
I may not be able to read maps sometimes.
But at least I can ask for directions.
I love shoes, one pair is never enough.
I can do everything Fred Astaire did.
Backwards and in high heels.

I am a woman, hear me roar.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger +*BeWi|DeR*+ said...

Haha Miss blur SOTONG! It's okie la, mayb u will set a trend of wearin 2 different slippers to go out... Anyway hope u r feelin better... The cramps i noe... Hateful...

Take care ya...

Love ya too... Muackzzzz...

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home