Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Alexis I am not.
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Friday, June 15, 2007

Alexis I am not.

I'm in a bad condition. This month's cramps are killers!!!



I was so determined that I would not take any MC or be late for work this month.
All dressed up and ready to go work, but the cramps were so severe I could hardly walk properly.
Had to take baby, unsteady steps to the doctor's.



He prescribed me a new drug, hope this works better..



So disappointed. No 100% for me this month.



And poor Oppa, came down to fetch me to work, instead he had to be my support to walk to the doctor's and back.
Then he went home :(



I have a farewell dinner tonight. For darlings, Agnes and Man, who are leaving the company.
I really hope the drug works so I can make it for that.
I'm so sad that they are leaving, but as Tin said "That's Life".

My Colleagues
Can you see the addons? Lol





I need to lie down. My tummy hurts so bad. I hate being a woman on days like this.



I told Oppa, I wish I was a man. He went "eeeeee"



I asked him, will you still love me if I change to a man?



Silence



No



I said, but I'm still the same inside, you only love me because of my outside appearance. *I was being unreasonable coz of my PMS cramps*



He said, then I change to a girl lor.



I asked him, would you mind if your boyfriend is shorter then you?



We are so crap. :)

Hurricanes are named after me.
I am strong. I am tempestuous.
I am the calm of Audrey Hepburn.
Before the storm of Charlie's Angel.
I may not be able to read maps sometimes.
But at least I can ask for directions.
I love shoes, one pair is never enough.
I can do everything Fred Astaire did.
Backwards and in high heels.

I am a woman, hear me roar.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger iLLusionist said...

wow , so detail :D . poor baby . if god give mi a wish . i wish u still woman ( haha ) but wifout the pain :) . love u kiss kiss rest well

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home