Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Imma druggie
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Imma druggie


My Little Pharmacy. Always in my bag





Buncha' new drugs from the Doc




Sick and tired...


I have been getting sick on and off for so many weeks.



My body is pathetically weak and abused.
Late nights, junk food, cigerettes and of course the killer, stress.



Another victim of the dreaded F-virus.



To top things off, I had some sorta allergic(?) reaction about 3 weeks ago, which resulted in a atrocious breakout of zits on my chin.




No... not a breakout, an infestation. Literally a warzone right on my chin and forehead. 3 weeks later and I'm still sadly losing the battle.




Thus, I decided to take a leap of hope and spend a whooping $460.


Utterly broke and miserable.



I have drained my banks and my self-esteem is at an all time low.




Fatter and fatter, new clothes no longer comfort me.


Hurricanes are named after me.
I am strong. I am tempestuous.
I am the calm of Audrey Hepburn.
Before the storm of Charlie's Angel.
I may not be able to read maps sometimes.
But at least I can ask for directions.
I love shoes, one pair is never enough.
I can do everything Fred Astaire did.
Backwards and in high heels.

I am a woman, hear me roar.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home