Beans, Beans, the musical food. The more you eat, the more you toot -*D!siLLus!on3d B!@tch*-: Dentalphobia??
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Dentalphobia??

Just got back from a dental appointment. Argh!! Now i know why lots of people dread going to see the dentist *Dentalphobia?* The Dr. was great! But i hate the grinding sound and the threat of choking to death on my own saliva! *Ergh



Seriously, I can't breathe through my nose properly when my mouth is wide open! I kept trying to swallow and felt like I was choking to death! I even tried not to breathe.. Not that it helped or anything *duh* And i was petrified of getting lockjaw. So my nice nice dentist had to keep asking me to open wider. Is that how a pelvic examination feels like too?? *cringes*




He told me that the stupid tooth which has been giving me trouble since last year, is severely decayed! So I just have to wait and see if it can recover by itself after getting patched. *Cries* Should have gone to see a dentist first thing, when my filling fell out. Grrrr



And i totally forgot to ask him about braces!!! Stupid stupid stupid! *Bangs head against the wall*



My next appointment is in Sept.. What a long long wait =(



Since i have yet to recover from my "illness" I was feeling really down and hungry. What did I do? I pigged-out!! Nuggets, Large fries, Ebi Rice Burger and large MilkTea. Yes.. All for me, and i ate every last crumb.. *Fat fat fat



I still have 6 mini croissants, 4 mini Ham & Cheese rolls and 2 regular size Rainbow sprinkled, chocolate covered Donuts!!!! That's for supper =p



Morbid Obesity, here i come... *Shudders*



Sorry friends for my temporary isolation. I'm still feeling like crap, even my baby has not been able to get me to meet him. Will let y'all know when i come out of quanrantine.

I'm just under the weather now. No terminal illness la..

Labels: , ,